Saturday 12 March 2016

5: I wish

I wish my language was as easy as my choice of simple words.
I wish i wouldn't delete half a page of post.
I wish i didn't make that post about patterns of my life.
I wish the patterns of my life weren't so fucked up.
I wish the fucked up was never a word in my vocabulary.
I wish my vocabulary was a place to write only sweet thoughts and memories.
I wish my memories consisted of all things nice.
I wish nice would be tomorrow's weather like its today.
I wish today is where I always live and not past or future.
I wish that any step i take in future will lead me to a better self discovery.

But wishes are just wishes. I strongly believe that everything happens in our life is God's will. Everything is predestined with a little choice in human hand about how they want to work towards their evolution.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you continue to write your blog posts because I am interested to read your writings.

    ReplyDelete